NYSFRW WOMAN POWER PAC
The NYSFRW’s Women Power PAC funds were distributed in 2011 to five candidates who ran for office in November 2011: A total of $1050 was shared by these candidates.
|Angie Carpenter||County Executive
|Deborah Drawe||County Legislator||Monroe County|
|Carmen Gomez Goldberg
||County Legislator||Westchester County|
|Iris Pagan||County Legislator||Westchester County|
|Cecile Forte||Town Supervisor||Town of Brookhaven|
The only one who won her election was Deborah Drawe. She was running as an incumbent.
The NYSFRW Woman Power PAC is now accepting applications from those individuals who are running for office in the General Election in November of 2012 after the Primary Election was held in 2012.
Republican women running for office at the state or district level may apply using the following guidelines set up by the PAC Committee:
- Any Republican woman candidate selected by primary or electoral process may apply.
- Applicants must supply a resume, concise background information of the position they are seeking, and be available for interview by the committee if necessary.
- Resumes should be received prior to October 20, 2012.
- Candidates must have a campaign organization and a plan.
- Aid is limited to available funds. Priority is given to state races or highly contested district or local races. Selection is determined on an individual basis by the committee and presented to the Executive Board of the NYSFRW. (Congressional races are not considered.)
- Candidates should have some endorsements and funding, and should have a realistic chance of winning.
- No candidate, male or female, can solicit funds at any NYSFRW meeting or conference.
If the above requirements are met, please send your request prior to October 20, 2012 to:
Jill W. Jackson
NYSFRW PAC Chair
265 Kissel Avenue
Staten Island, NY 10310
Promoting the effectiveness of women in good government is a major objective of the NYSFRW and the Women Power PAC.
Please contact Jill directly if you have further questions regarding the PAC submissions at: firstname.lastname@example.org